Banking cards offer consumers more security, convenience, and control than any other payment method. The debit offers enormous flexibility, as well. Ensuring the availability of all modern facilities for easy banking is the ultimate requirement for the customer satisfaction of the Bank. Eyeing on this, we had been in this process since the year 2015. Banking business had a face shift to CBS mode which obviously is the pre-requisite for bringing in facilities like ATM, mobile banking, net banking etc. for our reputed customers.
Being a nascent part of National Payment System and progressing towards fast pace banking, we proudly announce the launching of ATM facility which invariably will enable the customers to carry out cash transactions through any RuPay card enabled ATM counters all over India.
An automated teller machine (ATM) is an electronic telecommunications device that enables customers of financial institutions to perform financial transactions, such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfer funds, or obtaining account information, at any time and without the need for direct interaction with bank staff
ATM Facility Available in Following Branches
Precaution to be taken while using Debit Card
- Don’t write down your PIN number anywhere...at least not on your ATM card. Memorize it. Further, don’t disclose it to anyone, not even with the bank officials.
- Preferably use an ATM which is within bank premises or crewed 24 hrs by a security guard.
- Avoid using ATMs which are in isolated places, or on the streets.
- Do not use the ATM where the card reader appears to be tampered with, broken, scratched, damaged, sticky with glue, has extra wiring or loose parts around the slot, difficulty in insert- ing the card etc. These could be signs of skimming machine having been installed.
- Preferably use the same ATM machine so that you are familiar with it and may notice any ‘unwanted’ changes.
- If there are people around, make sure that you shield your hand while entering your PIN. No one should be able to make out what numbers you are punching in.
- Restaurants, shopping outlets and petrol pumps are the high-risk areas where some rogue employees might swipe your card in a skimming machine when they take it way for normal billing.
- Register yourself for SMS alert whenever your account is accessed.
- Don’t throw away the ATM transaction slips until you verify the transactions in the bank statement every month.
- Change your PIN numbers as often as convenient.